Pages

Tuesday, August 4, 2009

TAC Starter Kit arrived!

Everyone has those days when you just wish you were doing something other than what you are... today was one of those days for me. After being out running errands with a cranky four year old, I just wanted to make it home and relax, maybe pop out a card or layout. We pulled into the driveway and BAM... there was my much anticipated Starter Kit! I have been itching to play with some new stamps and papers! After drooling over my new stamps for a bit, I realized that tonight is going to be a cutting night! For those of you who are new to TAC or new to unmounted rubber stamps and our Creative Cling foam, let me tell you how wonderful it is! You stick the rubber stamps onto the foam, cut them out and then they are ready to use with acrylic blocks. They are easily stored back in the clam shell cases they come in, or in CD cases. Here is a great video by Sara on how to mount your stamps. She shows how you can also stamp the image on the back of the foam in order to have perfect placement. I do this on some stamps, and it is very helpful with placement in words.

Before I leave you to commence cutting...hee hee... here is a card that I put together.



I used the stamp set An'Udder Birthday? which is just adorable in my opinion, who doesn't love em some cows! It is stamped on fabric with Noir Pallette ink, heat set, and colored with Prismacolor pencils. I used Amberley Grace CS and a tag from the SWIC pack.




On that note my friends, I hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Adorable missy! How is the cutting going?

Kim said...

Cute! This is such an adorable set... Have fun creating with all your new goodies!!!