Pages

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

A Beary Happy Day!

Let me start with... I'm so glad we can order from Inspiration Avenue now! I am in awe of all the new stamps and can't wait to dive in, now to figure out which ones I want first off of my wish list! If you haven't seen it yet, shoot me an email for information on how to get your own! There are great ideas and examples in this new magalogue to get those creative juices flowing!

With today being such a good day, I thought it only fitting to use this stamp set, Beary Happy Day a level B hostess set. Contact me for details on how you can earn this stamp set for free!



Sorry about the quality of my picture, I'm still new to the photographing projects to share on here and haven't got it all figured out, maybe it is blog hopping and question time to find out from the ladies that know!

1 comment:

The Mama Monkey said...

This is so cute! Love the ribbon for it!

OK, for pictures: Fold a piece of posterboard in half...use that as a backdrop. Put light directly over the card...take your picture and then using Picasa (free program) click on auto contrast and viola!!