Pages

Sunday, October 4, 2009

Wow..... what will they come up with next?

I am amazed at all of the amazing specials and deals that The Angel Company is sending our way over the next few months. Stay with me here and let me know if you have any questions! I am super excited about The Stamp Stimulus (clickable), bringing the recently ended double the fun promo sets to us for purchase just like the Stamp of the Month sets!

Here is the October Vintage set Fall & Winter Whimsy, isn't it adorable?
TAC™ Promotions
http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html

This cute set is the October Stamp of the Month set, Sketched Scrolls
TAC™ SOTM
www.theangelcompany.net

Check out the Fall into Fabulous specials.... and yes, you are reading right... COPICS!!!!!!

Click to see what you get during these special promo dates!

TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

I have been bouncing around lately checking out all kinds of exciting stuff that people have been creating and also participated in a swap with some fellow Angels. I can't wait to get my swap cards in and share everything! I have decided that this week I am going to set aside some time to really get some crafty things going! Check back soon for some fun stuff and let me know if you have any questions about all the specials I've thrown at you here!

Have a great week!

No comments: