Pages

Thursday, February 11, 2010

Coming Back!

What can I say? This winter has been a tough one on me, for sure! I am back in the saddle again so to speak and am really excited to get those creative juices flowing and share my joy and love of paper crafting and stamping! It's official, I really am an addict, once you get the hang of stamping and find your niche for coloring you will understand my addiction.

Off to the good stuff now, all kinds of yummy new stamp sets, specials and new products available! Our new edition of Serendipity is out and is full of fun! You can view the new stamp sets or the new accessories such as Copic markers, Nestabilities, Impressabilities and the Wizard on my website, let me know if there is anything you are interested in!

There are a few different specials in the works right now to share with you.

First is the Stamp Spree, check out the adorable stamp sets available as well as the Woodrowe Keepsake Album that is two for the price of one until March 1st.
TAC™ Promotions
www.theangelcompany.net

Take a chance to stock up on tons of stamps with a Giga Grab Bag!
TAC™ Promotions
www.theangelcompany.net

Check out these sales on a while supplies last basis including Paper packs for $2.00 chipboard, albums and more!
TAC™ Promos
www.theangelcompany.net

Last but not least are the Stamp of the Month Cuddly Critters and Vintage Stamp Spray Wreath sets for February!

As always, I hope you are having a wonderful week, if it is snowy where you are, then stay warm and safe!

Have a SpeTACular day!