Pages

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Chickens for Christmas???

Yeah, I know, chickens and Christmas don't exactly go together, atleast not normally on Christmas cards. I am in a Christmas Card Club (CCC) with some fellow Angels and we are supposed to make our cards each month so that by the time Christmas rolls around, we are all set to send them out! This month there is an added challenge to make some non traditional Christmas cards... so with that being said.. here is my attempt!

This is going back to the Funny Farm stamp set that I think is so cute, and although I didn't use the coordinating sayings here, Funny Farm Phrases, you just have to read them, they are a riot!



Thanks for taking a look, let me know what you think!

Stamp: Funny Farm, Swirly Seasons(retired)
Ink: Memento Rich Cocoa, Versa Mark
Paper: White, Brown, Orange CS Tuscany Spice
Other: Paper Piercer, sponge
Copic: 0 YR24 Y15 Y11 Y00 R29 R27 R22 YR18 YR16 YR15 YR00