Pages

Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Cute little cow

Ahhh back to posting.... but still keep your fingers crossed for me... and if you are a fellow Angel that submitted for our card call... I'm crossing them for you too!

I got to spend some time outside today, the weather is getting oh so much better now! I love Spring!!!! I also got to spend some time tonight playing with my stamps, so I have some posts to come over the next few days. I figured I had better space it out this time, don't want to overwhelm my beloved viewers and all... that and I don't want to leave you hanging if/when the beautiful weather pulls me outside all weekend!




This adorable little cow is from the TAC set An'udder Birthday. I colored him in with copics and used a white Souffle pen to add a few highlights. The edging is from a Spellbinders border die that came with my Wizard.... which you can get for half price with a $100 order or party! I sponged on Versa Magic Agean Blue ink.

Thanks for looking, let me know what you think! Hope you have a wonderful week!

Stamp: An'udder Birthday
Ink: Noir palette, Aegean Blue Versa Magic
Paper: Kraft, White CS
Other: sponge, Souffle Pen, Spellbinders Border, pop dots
Copics: Y13, Y15, Y17, E51, E01, E11, C0, C1

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Just seen this on P.W. Love it!

Lisadwb said...

Love your card!! I think that would make a lovely baby card!! Lovin' the border, I wouldn't mind getting my hands on that one.

Glittered Paws said...

How cute is this??? Love love love the border and GREAT copic coloring.

Angela K said...

Such a sweet card! I love that set!

The Mama Monkey said...

Love this! Would be perfect for a baby shower!!

Chris said...

wowser, is this ever cute!! Glad you had time to submit - your work is wonderful and I hope you get selected!!