Pages

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Stamp Set Motivational SSM04

I am back with another stamp set motivational from Paper Wings Online. This week I wanted some bugs! I am so ready for spring as the winter and snow has taken its toll! So as I told my fellow Angels... I need to prepare myself for the creepy crawlies that my son (aka Pickle) and our little dog will be bringing me soon!

This is my first attempt at a side step card, it is super cute and there are sooo many things you can do with it!


I used the Doodle Bugs stamp set from The Angel Company and colored with Copic markers.

I hope that you like it, let me know what you think!

2 comments:

Sara said...

adorable!

Kim said...

Too cute! Where can I find the instructions for this Side Step? I would really like to give this one a try...