Pages

Thursday, April 8, 2010

Lotsa' Love

Its Stamp Set Motivational time! This round I challenged fellow Angels on Paper Wings to put their PWP (Purchase with Purchase) stamp sets to use. Cute little stamp sets that you can get for only $2.95 after a $30 order! Check out the Paper Wings Gallery for some examples of them being used as well!

This one uses the set Lotsa' Love. I wet Aqua color crayons and colored directly on the stamps. The sentiments are stamped with Night Sky Versa Magic ink. The purple flowers are popped up and I added sparkle here and there with a glitter pen. The butterfly "trails" are alternating blue zig pen and glitter pen dots.



I'm playing along with a couple of challenges:

Order of the Opus Gluei #49 wanted some sparkle!
Flutter By Wednesday #104 also wanted some sparkle with a butterfly, fairy, or angel

Thanks for taking a look, let me know what you think and have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

Jana said...

This is so very pretty. Love how you have the butterfies "flying". Thanks so much for playing with us at Opus Gluei.

Bridgett Owens said...

I really like this card a lot. It is so pretty! I do not use my PWP stamps as often as some of my other ones but they are so fun!!! I hope to play along soon!
Angel Hugs,
Bridgett

Danni said...

Fun card! Thanks for playing along with my flutter by challenge!

Rosemary said...

Oh this is lovely, the effect of the sparkle is just right! So pretty and delicate! Thanks for playing with us at Opus Gluei!