Pages

Monday, June 21, 2010

Joy in Small Things

I have been trying to mentally step back and take a look at the broader picture sometimes and in doing so have noticed some of the small things that I haven't been taking the time to enjoy. My energetic 5 year old boy is very good about living in the moment and enjoying the little things, such as a butterfly. It amazes him, and me, how a little caterpillar can turn into a beautiful butterfly. I love some of the butterfly stamp sets that TAC carries and seem to throw them into alot of my creations!

This card is one from my June card class. We used the May and June Jubilation special stamp set, Found Joy that is only available through the end of the month.



Stamp: Found Joy
Ink: Versa Magic Purple Hydrangea, Burnt Umber Palette
Paper: Kraft, purple, white
Other: sponge, Nestabilities Labels One


Thanks for stopping by and taking a look, let me know what you think! Hope you have a wonderful week!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

gorgeous! I love it! Great way to use this set!

Unknown said...

Beautiful!