Pages

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

July Card Class round two

So.... I'm really original with my post titles right? I never know what to title them, so prepare yourself for repeats/rounds/countdowns of titles.... hint, round three will be coming tomorrow LOL I hope that everyone is having a great week, I'm keeping busy with my little guy.... aka Pickle. We love going to the water park, that lazy river is wonderful!

Speaking of rivers... this card carries over the same techniques as my last. The image is Ship Collage (retired), stamped in Versa Mark and colored with chalks. The background is a wave fiskar texture plate embossed with the Wizard. I used a New Canvas Ink pad directly to it to "highlight" the waves, makes it look kinda frothy like real waves.



Thanks again for taking a look! Let me know what you think, enjoy your day!

Supplies:
Stamps: Ship Collage
Ink: Versa Mark, New Canvas Palette, Burnt Umber Palette
Paper: Navy, Kraft, Brown, White CS
Other: Wizard, texture plate, buttons, flower, tan floss, chalk sponge

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great card. You do awesome work with Versamagic and chalks!