Pages

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

The missing cat….

Okay, my family is a dog family. We do not have a cat, nor will we ever.. the hubby is allergic and I’m not fond of animals that can jump up on the counter when they feel like it… so lucky to have a dog that is adorable and sweet and very well behaved. Back to the topic at hand. Pickle’s class needed to bring in items for a Cat basket to be raffled off at a festival. Of course there is cat food, toys, books etc. Well what does a card maker do? Of course I wanted to send a set of cards in to be added to the basket. After searching high and low I discovered three cat stamps only…. one is TAC spooktacular with the moon and cat silhouette on the fence, one is from TAC Cupcake Cuties where it is holding a cupcake, and the other is this one by SU. I so need to get my hands on some of the new Theo images from TAC… a cat with an attitude LOL, but I have a hard time considering we just don’t do cats… but if my friends/family do then I guess I can send some to them right? Or am I just giving myself an excuse to get more stamps… gotta love it!

cat friends

So I made up a set of these and sent them in along with some food and toys! Hope that someone finds a friend to send them to! I colored with copics cut with Nestabilities Labels 4 and popped it up. The flower is from Simply Divine.

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

HA! Love the story! I know this will be a welcome addition to that basket!

Glittered Paws said...

Well we were never dog people and we now have 2 plus our 3 kitties, so the card is perfect. I know it will be greatly apprecited.

Sara said...

Who would love such a cute card? And you never need an excuse to get more stamps :-)