Pages

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Did you miss me???

Hi all! I've been missing for a while.... life just gets in the way sometimes doesn't it? Between family visits, sickness, holidays, birthdays and my kiddo's break from school I just had to put the craft time on the way back burner. I'm back and going strong now though. I hope that everyone had a wonderful holiday season. I’m so excited for what this new year may bring.

To start off, I need to take care of my 100th post blog candy winner.... hey, better late than never, and in my defense I never put an end date LOL... I wrote out the names of the 19 comments and my son drew the winner..... so Mama Monkey I will be emailing you for your address so I can send out some fun stuff!

Today's post is a Welcome Baby card that I made for a coworker of my hubby. I wasn't sure if they were having a boy or a girl so I went with a yellow/green color combo. I colored the cute little giraffe (from a retired TAC stamp set littleones) with Copics and used prisma pencils for some shading around it. Add in some scor-bug action, ribbon and bling and there you have it.
baby giraffe

baby giraffe inside

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Please let me know what you think! Have a wonderful week!

8 comments:

Sara said...

I missed you! I'm glad to hear about everything except the sickness- hope everyone is feeling better. Adorable card :-) I'm going to have to add the score bug to my neverending wish list.

Congrats Mama Monkey!

Lisadwb said...

Very cute card!!

Glittered Paws said...

Too cute - I know I have seen this image around I just don't know who makes it but it is darling.

lizabetty said...

Way cute and so easy too! Love your cards.

Christine Pennington said...

Yes I missed you! And I love your card!

Laurie Unger said...

Yes, we missed you! Cute baby card!

Trudy Osborn said...

Adorable!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay you are back and yay for me! LOL I knew I loved that little boy for a reason! Tell Pickle thanks!! :)