Pages

Saturday, January 29, 2011

Little pilgrim girl

I went to a crop today…. much needed time away from the boy child after a week without school! I got in some relaxing coloring time and am thrilled with how they turned out…. I heart copics….

This card uses Thanksgiving Sweeties by The Angel Company. I think she is so adorable. I stamped in Noir Palette ink, colored with copics and added some white gel pen highlights. The purple is DCWV CS and is embossed with a fiskars texture plate in the Wizard. I sanded it off, have to love white core! The sentiment is from Bless Your Heart, a TAC Hostess set.

pilgrim girl

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!

Stamps: Thanksgiving Sweeties, Bless Your Heart
Ink: Noir Palette, Rich Cocoa Memento
Paper: white, brown CS and purple DCWV
Other: fiskars texture plate, Wizard, pop dots
Copics: 0, C1, W3, W7, E1, E11, E43, E53, E25, E27, E29, Y32, Y35,
BV11, BV13, BV17, G24, B21, B24, R20

7 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awe - how cute is she??? Great image for any occasion.

Trudy Osborn said...

This card is very pretty! Your coloring is fabulous, giving such extra depth to her

Chelsea said...

cute cute card!

Angela K said...

Great card, and your coloring is wonderful!!

Chris said...

You rock the copics! Love her and I wish I thought to sand my embossed cardstock more often - great details!

Laurie Unger said...

Wonderful job with your coloring!

Sara said...

love it! I take it you've had fun coloring lately ;-)