Pages

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Motorcycle for my man

This card I made for my hubby… the Harley guy. I got this stamp, by A Fistful of Stamps from a friend of mine, she heard me say I wanted a nice motorcycle stamp and next thing I know she gave this to me. Super sweet!

I stamped the image in Noir Palette and then colored with Copics. I went over it with Iridescent medium. It is super sparkly in real life! The back ground I tan a fiskars texture plate through the Wizard… awesome… and then spritz with some glimmer mist. I sponged edges with Noir and matted on black.

Motorcycle

Thanks for stopping by, let me know what you think!

Stamp: motorcycle by A Fistful of Stamps
Ink: Noir Palette
Paper: white and black CS
Other: Copics, iridescent medium, glimmer mist, fiskars texture plate, wizard

3 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome and I am sure hubby will love it, grea coloring on the bike and I am sure it sparkles.

Kelly said...

Cool! Very nice!

Sara said...

great card!