Pages

Saturday, January 8, 2011

Twinkle in the Eye

Hello again! I’m on a roll… even have a bit of a backup of things to show you!

Today I’m sharing the other card I made for my son’s teachers. I used the TAC Level A Hostess set Twinkle in the Eye.

twinkle


I stamped with New canvas onto Navy CS and inked the edges. Highlighted the snowflakes with a glitter pen for some sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look! Please let me know what you think.

Stamp: Twinkle in the Eye
Paper: Navy, Kraft, Brown CS
Ink: New Canvas Palette
Other: ribbon, pop dots, glitter pen

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

WOW! Never thought of doing this in white on a darker cardstock! Lovely!

The Mama Monkey said...

Love this! It looks so good on the blue!

Christine Pennington said...

i love the colors!!

Sara said...

love this!