Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

DDH Challenge #2 Sketch

***If you are looking for the Paper Wings Blog Hop, scroll down to the next post!

This week the Digi Design House Dream Team is having a sketch challenge! Such a cute sketch to play with! I chose to use the Forever in the Heart set from DDH to play along. I’ve always liked playing along with sketch challenges, but this one was a little different for me. I was able to manipulate the digi’s in layers over top of the sketch to see what it would look like… resizing them to fit the sketch sizes. I even created an oval around the sentiment so that I could cute along the lines!

Challenge2_March21_Teresa

I colored the heart flower with copics and took the embossing tool to it to give it some dimension before popping it up. The key was colored with a liquid gold paint marker.

Challenge2_March21_Teresa_closeup

Thanks so much for stopping by, please let me know what you think! Then head over to the DDH blog to get the details on the challenge and see some more sketchy goodness! If you play along you could win a free stamp set from DDH! Why are you still here… get over there already! Have a wonderful week!!!!

Images: Forever in the Heart DDH
Ink: Noir Palette
Paper: Black and kraft TAC, green DCWV, white GP
Other: Swiss Dots CB folder, sponge, pop dots, liquid gold paint marker
Copics: E44, YG95, YG97, R24, R27, R29

6 comments:

Glittered Paws said...

Great card - I am loving bringing back some of the older images that were loved. Great coloring.

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Wow! Teresa, your card really pops! Your coloring is so good. I'm green with envy at your skill! Great card.

Debra Miller said...

Love your card - love how you created dimension with an embossing tool! Awesome!

Laurie Unger said...

Awesome! Love the detail coloring...

Hannah Clark said...

Awesome card! I love the dimension that you gave the heart and leaves! It's all so very cute!

Sara said...

You just continue to amaze me with all the little details!