Pages

Friday, March 4, 2011

The frog prince…

This is such a cute frog that I loved it as soon as I saw it. I mean look at that face, how can you not? And then the sentiment with the kiss is perfect! These were snagged as freebies from Copic Marker Scrapbooking for their DT call. Since we all now I love my copics, and they have some great images, I decided to go for it!

CMS_DTCALL_Teresa

Thanks for stopping by and taking a look. Let me know what you think!

Images: Copic Marker Scrapbooking
Paper: Kraft (TAC) white (GP) PP is SEI lovebirds-sweet nothings
Other: glitter pen (wings), piercer, corner rounder, nesties, brads (colored with copic), ribbon
Copics: 0, C1, C3, C7, B32, B34, B37, Y11, Y15, YR24, V01, V04, V09, G12, G14, G16, G19, YG13, E21, E25, E29

6 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

awesome! love it and it looks like a winner to me!

Glittered Paws said...

Oh this is just too stinkin cute - and I have kissed a lot of frogs to finally get the perfect one!!! Great coloring.

Laurie Unger said...

Oh! I like this a lot! Great coloring!

Chelsea said...

Vote image ... Love how you framed this with nesties

Colleen Chapman said...

Love what you did with our frog! Thanks so much!

Sara said...

awesome job coloring :-)