Pages

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

The last of my VSN cards…

So…. when I said I would space out my cards from Splitcoast’s VSN…. I didn’t really plan to wait this long, but I forgot about this one. How could I forget such a cute bird from TAC’s All Things of Nature stamp set! I have to say that the coloring on this one was tricky for me… that the “actual” coloring, just trying to figure out what colors to use. I looked at lots of bird pictures to figure it out! I colored with Prismacolor pencils and OMS.

MamaPickle FEB11VSNC

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look, please let me know what you think! I hope you have a wonderful week!

Don’t forget to swing by DDH to play along in the Distress challenge! Help us kick off our first challenge!

Stamp: All Things of Nature TAC
Ink: Burnt Umber Palette
Paper: Hemingway SWIC, kraft
Other: Piercer, scor-bug

6 comments:

Danni said...

I love this stamp set yet I don't use it often as I get stumped on the colors as well. You did a fabulous job on this card, awesome!

Glittered Paws said...

Awesome coloring - I have this set but don't use it often because of coloring but wow you did a great job.

The Mama Monkey said...

love the colors on this! i love to use my pencils with this set!

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

Teresa, your distressed bird card is lovely. That has always been one of my favorite stamp sets. Love your creation.

Sara said...

your coloring always amazes me and it cracks me up that you do research to make a card.

Unknown said...

WOW! This is gorgeous! (And I occasionally do research, too, on bird coloring...)