Pages

Sunday, May 22, 2011

PW May Blog Hop—Final Farewells

It is time for the Paper Wings May Blog Hop and this month we are featuring some of our favorites that showed up on the final farewells discontinue list from The Angel Company. There is still time to get your hands on them, so contact your angel today… or let me know if you don’t have an angel!

May 2011 PW Blog Hop

I decided to use this tulip image from the Flower Collage Trio set. I stamped with Versa Mark and then embossed with Transcendence clear embossing powder. I used cotton balls to ink up with image. The patterned paper is from Maggie SWIC.

Thanks so much for hopping by, now if you haven’t already made the round be sure to go see what my fellow angels have in store for you!



Stamp: Flower Collage Trio
Ink: Versa Mark, Ballet Blue, Bordeaux
Paper: Maggie SWIC, kraft, navy, white
Other: Floss, scor-bug

14 comments:

AmethystCat said...

What a gorgeous card! Love how you inked up the embossed image. I've never gotten that set but you're making me wish I had. :)

Chris said...

You always do amazing things with this set!

Glittered Paws said...

Very pretty - love the technique you used - this is one of those sets that I will hang on to for a while at least.

Angela K said...

Wow, I love what you did with this set, very cool! TFS

Anonymous said...

Awesome - a great card with a great stamp set!. Your embossing technique followed with the inking up is a grand idea! Love the overall design and effect....

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE what you did with this one! The colors are so pretty!

Chelsea said...

Great card. I will miss this image!

Unknown said...

This is just gorgeous! Love the scoring and the floss as accents!

Trudy Osborn said...

such a pretty card! This is one of my old favorite sets

Amanda said...

Beautiful card! Love this set.

Kim said...

Lovely Teresa!

Laura said...

Very pretty! I like the scor-bug detail you added!

~Chris~ said...

Very beautiful Card. Love the stitched look and colors..

Ravengirl said...

What a lovely collage image! I adore the perforation like embossing as it gives so much character!