Pages

Friday, June 3, 2011

Ways to Use It Challenge on SCS

I am so excited to tell you that I am one of the new hostesses for the Ways to Use It Challenge on Splitcoast! It is a weekly challenge and I will occasionally be  the hostess for it! The current challenge is Dying for Die Cuts! Who doesn’t love playing with Die Cuts????

2june2011 fairy

This cute fairy is from Pollycraft. I had so much fun coloring her. The folds in her clothes made for fun shading! My flowers are eh…. not as awesome as I pictured in my mind.. but they are ok… I added stickles so that should make anything better right?

2june2011 fairy close up

I am also playing along in my friend’s challenge blog, Use it Tuesday, to use flowers and an image not inked up before!

Thanks so much for stopping by and taking a look, please let me know what you think!


Image: Pollycraft
Copics: E00, E11, E53, R20, R02, R05, R08, YG41, YG45, BV02, BV04, BV08, B60, W1, W3, C1

2 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

You are the hostess with the mostest!! I love it!!

Your flowers are gorgeous! And yes, of course everything goes better with bling!!

Thanks for playing with us, T! :)

~Chris~ said...

Such a beautiful Card. I love the Coloring.. The flowers and Glitter are beautiful. Stunning!