Pages

Monday, August 1, 2011

DDH Grand Opening Celebration Kickoff!

It is a week of Grand Opening Celebrations for Digi Design House this week. We are starting it off with Paula-Kay’s Black and White Challenge and throwing in a Celebration theme!

GOC_Mon_Teresa

I used these dancing girls from the Live Love Laugh digi set. It was fun shading them in and so neat to position the girls where I wanted them before printing.

I’ll be back everyday this week with some more CELEBRATION fun, so don’t forget to come back! Now head over to the DDH Blog and see some more DT creations and find out how you can play along for some fabulous prizes by joining in the challenges and sharing the love with some comments!

Have a wonderful day!

5 comments:

Paula-Kay Bourland said...

They really are dancing. What silly images! You made them very nice on your black and white card.

Debra Miller said...

What a FUN card Teresa, well done!

Jennifer Dunn said...

Your card makes me smile! Great layout as well.

Hannah Clark said...

I love it! That wavy line along the bottom is perfect!

deesdesigns said...

Kickin' up my heels and ready to party with your gals - fantastic Black & White card!