Pages

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Just Because

I love when I get to disappear into my craft room to play... and that involves working around a very busy four year old boy. So when my husband says go for it, I go! So I've been listening to giggles and shouts as they take on the world... atleast in a Wii game.... downstairs. I wanted to play along with a motivational sketch on Paper Wings... check out the gallery, awesome examples of TAC stamp sets in use... and thought that this cute little guy was perfect since my boy is on my mind! This is for Laurie's Motivational sketch, SK10. I colored him in with PrismaColor Pencils and blended with OMS. I am really starting to love the VersaMagic inks, such pretty colors and you can do different things with them. I used Night Sky, Gingerbread, and Brick Red here.

Thanks Mama Monkey for the photo taking tips you gave me... had to improvise and will go get some poster board right away! But the picaso fix was great!

Hope that you enjoy, let me know what you think!

3 comments:

The Mama Monkey said...

Anytime!!! This looks great! Love Picasa!!

Kim said...

Very Cute! One of my all time favorite sets!

Danielle Richard said...

Love this card!! I have 3 boys myself...so I love this set too!!