Pages

Saturday, April 24, 2010

Final Farewells.... Discontinued List is here

Its that time again.... with a new catty coming in a few months it means that we need to say farewell to some stamp sets. This means that we will be saying hello to some new sets too, and from the sneak peeks I've been seeing I can't wait!

Back to farewells.... From now until June 25 you can get these sets at a 25% discount! Wowza!!!! The list has 99 stamp sets on it! Including the hostess sets that were only available as party rewards and all of the purchase with purchase little sets. Take a look at the Featured Products tab of my online store to view them at the discounted price. You can order online or contact me to place an order to get other rewards such as free sets and half price items!

TAC™ Promotions

http://www.theangelcompany.net/Promos_Flyers.html

Thanks for stopping by! I hope that you have a wonderful day!

No comments: