Pages

Monday, April 26, 2010

You don't have to color in an image....

You don't have to color in an image... really? This is somewhat foreign to me, only becuase I absolutely LOVE to color... any medium will do! I made this card for my card classes last week and I just love it! The whole Red/Black/White combo is super sweet! I got some inspiration from Lori with this card she made.



The image is from TAC's Flowers and Holly stamp set and is stamped in Noir Palette and embossed with Transcendence clear embossing powder. I happen to LOVE this set as it is great for coloring since the shading areas are already mapped out with the dots! The ribbon is from Michaels and the red on it are glittered... so cute IRL

Thanks for taking a look! Let me know what you think

Stamps: Flowers and Holly (TAC)
Ink: Noir Palette
Paper: Red, White, Black CS
Other: brads, ribbon, sponge, scor-pal, scor-bug, transcendence

5 comments:

Christine Pennington said...

I likey it lots!

Anonymous said...

Very striking!

Nora said...

'K! That just turned out so STINKIN CUTE! I love the visual impact of it all.
Great job!

Trudy Osborn said...

Beautiful card! I have a hard time not coloring as well. Great reminder

The Mama Monkey said...

I know! And you know what is funny...I did the same thing with this very stamp! I used the Juliette pack and did the flower in brown. So hard not to bust out the copics or pencils!!