Pages

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Catching the Torch!!!!

I can hardly believe it! Pinch me please… ok, so I don’t really want to be pinched but I may be dreaming! The lovely Mel McCarthy has entrusted me with Amber Ink’s Orange Torch!

Torchbarrer_Badges-Sept.Teresa

That’s right! I’m carrying the ORANGE torch for Amber Ink’s Think tank, and let me tell you I am super excited! Hop over to the Amber Inklings Blog to meet the rest of my cohorts!


Lots of new goodies coming our way to play with! I’ll be back tomorrow with my first project! Hop on over to the Amber Ink Shop to see what all they have to offer! See you tomorrow… with my running shoes on!

7 comments:

Jennifer said...

Wow what a great team! I am so looking forward to seeing your orange torch creations!

Pam said...

Whoo Hoo Teresa you are flaming! Wait...that doesn't sound right. You are hot! Great catch and we're so excited you are running with us!

Chris said...

Mel is one of my heros! Can't wait to see what you do...how fun!

mel m. m. mccarthy said...

Yay for Teresa! Thank You for taking up the orange torch. I hope you have as much fun as I did. I'm so sorry to have been late welcoming you today. Can't wait to see what you make. Your work is oh so lovely!

The Mama Monkey said...

Yay Teresa! Can't wait to see what you create with them! When one door closes...;)

KER said...

fun...congrats and can't wait to see

Chelsea said...

Congrats!! Well deserved!