Pages

Monday, December 5, 2011

Amber Ink Second Annual Holiday Blog Hop!

Long time no see everyone! I know I’ve been missing for a bit… and will be for a bit more after this, but when the gals at Amber Ink told me that they were having their SECOND Annual Holiday Blog Hop I just couldn’t pass it up and have been itching to play!

ElfonShelfBloghopannounce

I thought that this cute Elf on the Shelf – My Regrets would go great with the caboose from the It’s a Train Set! I like to think he is sad that he is riding away on the train…. sniff sniff

  Elf Blog Hop Teresa



Elf Blog Hop Side Teresa

You are in for a serious treat here as the Torch Bearers from months gone by are back to share some serious Elf on the Shelf fun! There are 23… yes you heard me right…. 23 gals playing along and each will have a winner of one of these cute Elf on the Shelf digi’s…. and one Grand Prize winner will receive an Elf on the Shelf gift set! So jump through and share the love… you only have Monday and Tuesday to add your comments to be entered for the prizes…. so hurry hurry hurry!




Thanks so much for stopping by! Have a wonderful day!
Images: Amber Ink Elf on the Shelf My Regrets, It’s a Train Set!
Paper: Amber Ink Green iPaper, kraft and red CS
Copics: G21, G24, G28, R24, R27, R29, C3, C5, C7, E01, E53, E11, R20, E49, E47, E57, B05

27 comments:

wendyp said...

Your coloring is amazing! Adorable card!!!

Pam said...

How clever you are! I don't know how you thought of pairing these two together but it's like a marriage made in the North Pole! Fantabulous. WOW! This is round one for me, but I'll be back :D

Michelle (aka Meechelle) said...

Adorable! You're right, it goes perfectly with the train.

Debra Miller said...

Oh so cute Teresa!

Karin said...

Adorable! Love that you paired him with that cute train caboose!

Esther said...

Cute card! Love the distressing!!!

TannyP said...

Seriously cute! That coloring is just fabulous =)

Ashley Newell said...

This is so cute! I love the train! The little white accents on the elf really make the coloring spectacular!

scrapsnsuch@gmail.com said...

Oh, what a cute combination!!! What great shadowing with your coloring.

Melissa Czapor said...

Fab card!! I just love your coloring!! Blessings and Hugs!

Cheryl said...

Awww, this is adorable! I love how you paired him up with the train.

Angela K said...

Love this! So cute!! Your coloring is awesome as always

Erika Owens said...

Love it! This little guy on the caboose is cute!

Amber Alvarez said...

hee hee! I never would have thought to do this! What a smartie. xo

Rhonda Miller said...

This is so cute. I love that you used the train for this. TFS.

Thanh Vo said...

LOL He makes me laugh, so cute! Go team orange Alumni, go!

A Mother and A Daughter said...

The elf! The train! It's PERFECT!!! ~ Barbara

The Mama Monkey said...

LOVE IT Teresa...and you got the icons to all work. Awesome cardmaker and fabulous blogger...I am not worthy!

Lucianna Dilsaver said...

He does look sad, such a great combo and it would make a wonderful card to give the kiddos when he leaves for the year :)

Lindsey said...

What a brilliant idea to pull out It's a Train Set to go with the little elf! Sweet card.

KER said...

cute card...love your take on why he's sad

Create With Joy said...

What a clever use of your elf!

Ramona
http://create-with-joy.com

jessica said...

Adorable!! Your coloring is awesome :)
Tfs
Jessica

Diane Clark-Sutton said...

Both stamps go good together.

AmethystCat said...

how cute!!!! Looking forward to your next post when you have time. :)

Cheryl said...

Hi Teresa....As always your coloring is amazing! Love the distressed touch too. Hope to see you back soon.

Amanda said...

Cute!